Thursday, March 16, 2017

Female Psychopaths: Callous and Unemotional from Birth?

CALLOUS - UNEMOTIONAL traits are associated with being a psychopath.

One of the last times I saw my father alive, Dad shared a secret with me that he had never told anyone.  He expressed sadness about my older sister Dee, telling me that he could never get close to Dee from when she was a baby, no matter how hard he tried.  Dee remained callous and unemotional all of her life.  Dad died with that pain buried in his heart.

Children who display a callous and unemotional demeanor are at high risk of being a psychopath.

Please take a moment and stop by my newly designed website, www.winisbooks.com, for more information.  Also, Born to Destroy is available for sale on my website, where it can also be purchased in Kindle or Nook versions.

For more information ... www.winisbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment